Apex Legends Mobile Season 2 Update Patch Notes Today (June 14)
Season 2 of Apex Legends Mobile kicks off later today with a brand new Legend, Battle Pass, and more.
The latest Apex Legends Mobile update is set to be deployed later today (Tuesday, June 14), which will include the beginning of Season 2: Cold Snap.
The beginning of the new season brings with it a brand new Legend, a limited-time mode featuring shotguns and snipers only, a new battle pass, and plenty of bug fixes. If you’re eager to get a peek at all of the new content, check out the official patch notes for the June 14 Apex Legends Mobile update below.
- IN THE NEWS: Xbox Has “So Many Games” It’s Having Trouble Scheduling Releases
Apex Legends Patch Notes For Season 2 Update Released
Below you will find the official patch notes for the Season 2 Apex Legends update, which is set to go live on Tuesday, June 14 at 5PM PT.
When Loba was nine, she looked on as simulacrum hitman Revenant killed her family. Left with nothing, Loba survived by picking pockets. Everything changed when she broke into a supposedly impenetrable facility and got her hands on the Jump Drive tech stored inside. With her new teleportation bracelet, the most secure and unattainable items were within her reach. So was her dream of living the high life. Now, she’s joined the apex games for a little R&R: riches and revenge.
- Passive: Eye For Quality
- Nearby Epic and Legendary loot can be seen through walls.
- Tactical: Burglars Best Friend.
- Teleport instantly by throwing your jump drive bracelet to a targeted location.
- Ultimate Ability: Black Market Boutique
- Place a portable shop on the ground that allows you and your allies to instantly loot the surrounding area.
Play Loba and unlock her unique legend progression perks to steal the win from the competition. You can find Loba in the shop or at level 25 of the Battle Pass. Some of Loba’s perks include the ability to gain extra loot from crates and even steal her squadmates’ banners!
Hop into the game to explore everything Loba and her perks have to offer!
NEW LIMITED TIME MODE
Armed and Dangerous: Shotguns and Snipers only – Up close or from afar, there is no middle ground.
TOWN TAKEOVER: THE CLIMATIZER
Winter Warfare has taken over World’s Edge. The climatizer will turn off and on during the course of a match covering parts of World’s Edge with snow! Drop into Worlds Edge for frosty rewards! When the Climatizer is on, check your mini map for Frosted loot boxes. Collect diamonds from frosted over loot boxes and foes alike to spend on rare items in the seasonal shop!
Keep your eyes peeled for Snow Grenades, a new throwable item that damages and slows enemies when it explodes.
Collect Diamonds to spend in the brand new seasonal shop! Diamonds can be found in loot boxes during a match, on your opponents when eliminated, and can be earned by completing missions!
NEW BATTLE PASS
Since the release of the Prime Time Battle Pass, we have received an astounding level of support. We are continuously doing our best to review your feedback and optimize the Battle Pass experience.
To express our gratitude, we will be providing the following rewards to players who purchase the Prime Time Premium or Premium Plus Battle Pass prior to the launch of Cold Snap:
- 50 Syndicate Gold
- 1 Syndicate Pack
These rewards will be provided following the launch of Cold Snap and will be sent via in-game mailbox so be on the lookout!
Also, starting from the launch of the season, 800 Syndicate Gold will be provided with the completion of the Cold Snap Premium or Premium Plus Battle Pass.
Thank you Legends for supporting Apex Legends Mobile!
BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Optimized Wraith’s base visuals
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to adjust the auto ammo pickup settings for the Peacekeeper
- Adjusted several replicator spawn locations
- Fixed several spots on worlds edge where players would get stuck or blocked on the terrain.
- Fixed an issue where Mirage players would experience lag when taking out a weapon after activating their ultimate ability.
- Fixed the slow down effect of Fade’s ultimate ability if he left the game
- Fixed Octanes Incorrect VO callouts when using his jump pad
For further details on the June 14 Apex Legends Mobile update, check out the Season 2 details on the EA website.