BulkPix and Eko Software will be releasing Aqua Panic in November to iPhone and iPad. Originally released on the PSP, Aqua Panic is an addicting puzzler where you use a variety of water-manipulating tools to guide a school of fish to safety. Think Lemmings, but with fish.
Game Features list:
· Up to 80 levels and 8000 wispy fish to rescue
· HD graphics on iPad, iPhone 4 and iPhone/iPod
· Five fun and colourful environments: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter and Inferno!
· Narcoleptic sharks, hungry seagulls, sliding penguins and other giant moray
· More than 10 tools to master: bombs, plants, harpoons, fans, attractors, and various devices to freeze water, collect fish or create clouds
· Game Center compatible
Check out the screenshots after break.