Are There Any Alien Artifacts In Fortnite Week 11? - New Quests & Wild Week Challenges
It's not good news for those searching for new Alien Artifacts!
It’s now officially Week 11 of Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 7, but the grind doesn’t stop. There’s new Epic and Legendary Quests, as well as the return of Wild Week Challenges, but what about the Week 11 Alien Artifacts?
Fortnite’s Alien Artifacts were introduced at the beginning of Season 7 and have quickly become one of the most popular weekly features. If you’ve kept on top of collecting as many Artifacts as possible, you’ll be incredibly close to unlocking every customization option available for Kymera.
But unfortunately, it looks like players might be getting the remaining Artifacts via other means.
- MORE: Will Smith Set To Join Fortnite As Leaks Reveal Upcoming Skin
Where Are The Fortnite Alien Artifacts For Week 11?
According to reliable Fortnite leaker and data miner XTigerHyperX, there are in fact no more Alien Artifacts coming to Fortnite after the completion of Week 10.
In XTigerHyperX’s Twitter post, they said that Epic Games have stopped adding new Alien Artifacts after the Week 10 ones.
It’s safe to say that players were not happy with the decision to not include any more Alien Artifacts. Many are wondering how it’s possible to collect the remaining Artifacts to unlock all of the customization options for the Kymera skin.
Now, this doesn’t mean that new Artifacts won’t arrive in future weeks. But, as of writing, there appear to be no new hidden Alien Artifacts for Week 11.
Players will need to grab their friends and hunt down plenty of Cosmic Chests in the meantime, as this could be the only way to get new Alien Artifacts for a while.
New Week 11 Epic and Legendary Quests
Although new Alien Artifacts aren’t featured in Week 11, there are new Epic and Legendary Quests for players to complete. Check them out below:
Epic Quests (Week 11)
- Travel in a Saucer (0/2000) – 30,000 XP
- Use the Recon Scanner to spot an infected Wildlife or Trespasser (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Interact with equipment at any IO radar dish base (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Deal damage in alien biomes (0/100) – 30,000 XP
- Mark an alien parasite (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Dance with an alien parasite at Believer Beach, Lazy Lake, or Pleasant Park (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Go for a swim with an alien parasite (0/1) – 30,000 XP
The Epic Quests will go live on Thursday, August 19th at 3PM BST.
Legendary Quests (Week 11)
- Get Slone’s orders from a payphone (0/1) – 45,000 XP
- Catch fish at fishing holes (0/5) – 15,000 XP
- Collect a vintage can of cat food at Catty Corner or Craggy Cliffs (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Collect a vase of flowers from Lazy Lake (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Harvest Wood (0/250) – 30,000 XP
- Talk to Joey (0/1) – 30,000 XP
The Legendary Quests will go live on Wednesday, August 18th at 3PM BST.
Wild Week Returns
Wild Week Challenges have also returned in Fortnite Week 11. Check out the new challenges for players to complete below:
- Deal damage with Suppressed Weapons (0/1000) – 20,000 XP
- Deal damage with Suppressed Weapons (0/5000) – 30,000 XP
- Deal damage with Suppressed Weapons (0/20000) – 50,000 XP
When the Wild Week returns on Thursday, August 19th every Epic+ Pistol, Epic+ Assault Rifle, and every Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle will be replaced with suppressed versions.