Being a prequel to the main story of Arizona Sunshine, the Dead Man DLC will gnaw it’s way into your VR headsets for PC on May 24, and then will continue crawling onto PSVR in June 2018. Vertigo Games and Jaywalkers Interactive made the announcement today and even threw in a set of three screenshots to get some of us salivating before the slaughter.
Players will take the roll of Dockson in Dead Man, a corporal in the US Army Special Forces. It will be your job to protect the entire American Southwest by containing the hordes of biters through the use of a nuclear warhead. Dockson is trapped in a close-quarters missile silo, so players will need to show the best of their zombie-slaying abilities and overcome wave after wave of zombie heat.
Fans of Arizona Sunshine may be pleased to hear what is available in the upcoming DLC package, which includes:
- An all-new shiny campaign, a prequel to the main game of Arizona Sunshine
- Online co-op for two, because those who slay together…
- Apocalyptic Mode difficulty!!!!! Plus other lesser difficulties
- 6 new achievements and even some trophies to discover in the campaign
- 3 New Weapons: A fully automatic submachine gun, a two-handed boomstick, and a tactical handgun
- 3 New Masks: The military gas mask, a skull mask, and the Dead Man mask
- Customization options for character that carry over to the main game of Arizona Sunshine
Fans will be pleased to hear they will not need to sell their organs or plasma towards zombie science in order to buy the Dead Man DLC, because it’s only priced at $2.49/ €2.49. The new Dead Man DLC can be played on PC and PS4, as well as various VR platforms, including the Steam Vive, Oculus Rift, and even Windows Mixed Reality on May 24. The PSVR version will release sometime in June 2018.
Arizona Sunshine is currently available on PC and PS4 platforms. Unsure about what Arizona Sunshine is about and want to know more about it? Then check out a previous story which includes a trailer for the PSVR version of the game.