Ark Genesis Part 2 - Creatures, Weapons, and Locations
Part 2 of Ark Genesis might have been delayed, but there's still plenty to look forward to!
It was recently announced that Ark Genesis Part 2 would be delayed until June 2, and although that’s a real bummer, we understand that it’s a difficult time for developers working from home.
Plus, the delay just further builds our hype for the new DLC. Whilst we wait for Ark Genesis Part 2 to release, why not check out all of the confirmed creatures, weapons, locations, and features coming on June 2!
- MORE: Biomutant Review – Kung-Fu Blander
Ark Genesis Part 2
June 2nd will be the date in which Ark Survival Evolved receives its fifth piece of DLC. Ark Genesis Part 2 will release on Steam, PlayStation, Xbox, Epic Games Store, and Google Stadia, with plenty of new content for players to discover.
Those who own the Genesis Season Pass will receive Part 2 at no extra cost. Unfortunately, this will be the final piece of DLC for Ark Survival Evolved, as the developers gear up for the release of Ark 2.
Expect this final DLC to be a big one as players get to experience new locations, missions, and exotic creatures!
Some of the new content coming in Genesis Part 2 has already been confirmed, so DualShockers have put together a handy list of everything you can expect come June 2.
Weapons, Armor & Tools
- Tek Bow
- Tek Pistol
- Ammo Box
- Egg Incubator
- Loadout Mannequin
- Tek Crop Plot
- Security System
- Astrodelphis Tek Saddle
- Maewing Saddle
- Federation Exo Boots Skin
- Federation Exo Leggings Skin
- Federation Exo Chestpiece Skin
- Federation Exo Helmet Skin
- Federation Exo Gloves Skin
- Poglin Mask Skin
A total of 4 new biomes have been confirmed to arrive in Genesis Part 2.
- The Eden Zone
- New starter area for survivors. This biome is filled with plateaus, river, and waterfalls. The Eden Zone will provide players with all of the necessary resources to survive.
- Tek Trenches
- This location simply acts as a technological bridge between the biomes.
- Rockwell’s Garden
- Created by Rockwell, this new biome is aberrant and twisted, whilst also being filled with his own eerie creations.
- Rockwell’s Innards
- This biome is an area fused with the insides of Sir Edmund Rockwell.
There’s definitely a possibility that players will discover more content once the final piece of Ark DLC is released on June 2. For now though, that’s all of the confirmed locations, weapons, and creatures coming in Ark Genesis Part 2.
If you want to discover all of the details about these new creatures and weapons, check out the Genesis Part 2 Wiki for further details.