Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.63 Patch Notes - July 23, 2021
The latest update for Ark Survival Evolved
Ark update 2.63 is now available across all platforms. You will need to download nearly 6 GB of data, before resuming your adventure.
Celebrating the beginning of Summer 2021, Ark Survival Evolved received the Summer Bash event earlier this month. Whether you enjoyed the event or missed it, the Summer festival ended in Ark with the latest update from the developers.
- CHECK THIS OUT: How The Battlefield Portal Will Change FPS Forever
Aside from removing Summer Bash content, the new update also brings some bug fixes, while improving the overall experience and making the game more balanced by removing some glitches.
You can take a look at all the patch notes down below:
Ark Update 2.63 Patch Notes
- End of Summer Bash
- Fixed some cases where certain Explorer Notes would not play when accessed via the Explorer Note UI
- Fixed a bug where HLNA crafting Explorer Notes would not unlock when using different characters on the same account
- Fixed HLNA opacity settings not affecting her movement SFX
- Fixed a bug where you couldn’t craft TEK Replicator on Genesis Part 1
- Fixed a bug where some items with overlays would cause serious visual issues in split-screen
- Fixed some level design related bugs such as holes, floating foliage, incorrect volumes, incorrect damage multipliers.
- Fixed a bug causing visual artifacts in water
- Fixed & protected against multiple exploits
- Fixed & protected against multiple server and client crashes
- Fixed some server stalls
- 6x Structure Damage has been removed from vents on Genesis Part 2
- Extinction Explorer Note #21 has been moved so it is no longer in the mesh
- Prevented being able to build through Mission Dispatchers on Genesis Part 2
- Significantly reduced the delay when transferring items between inventories or dropping items on the ground (a side effect of a crash and stall related fix from the previous patch)
- Made some tweaks to the Starwing Strike race so it can no longer be completed without moving the Astrodelphis.
Ark Survival Evolved is now available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. You can also play it on PS5 or Xbox Series X|S through the backward compatibility option.