You’re soon going to be able to pimp your Armored Warfare‘s tanks with new camouflage and paint options, according to a news post released today on the official site.
The new system, that will be introduced with update 0.12.1758, will introduce paint options unlockable with in-game achievements and camos that can be purchased with credit or gold. You can see them, alongside with the customization interface, in the gallery below.
On top of this, the patch, that will be released in the “near future,” will also include the following fixes (the list is still incomplete).
- The fix of the “rapid fire artillery” issue (including an overhaul of certain commander skills)
- The Reactor map was previously removed from the Map Pool due to performance issues. These issues were addressed in this update and the map returns to the active map list
- The T-90 series vehicles’ (Terminator, Ramka, T-90 and T-90MS) rear armor was reduced to make it penetrable by autocannons of appropriate tiers
- The T-90MS lower frontal plate was fixed (reduced to pre-0.12 value after an unintentional buff)
- Numerous performance and gameplay improvements to PvP and PvE maps, including the Cavalry Mission fix and Red Opossum performance improvement