Artillery Brigade is Coming to AppStore in Late November
BulkyPix and Revo Solutions will be releasing an adrenaline-packed shooter, Artillery Brigade, to iPhone and iPad in late November. Artillery Brigade gives gamers a first-hand experience of WWII Military Combat as you battle waves of assaults from enemy companies of soldiers, warships, tanks and much more.
“BulkpyPix is delighted to work with Revo Solutions and to bring Artillery Brigade to the Apple App Store. The game is an adrenaline-packed shooter that offers gamers first hand experience and the thrill of military combat,” says Vincent Dondaine, CMO of BulkyPix. “The fast-paced, suspenseful and challenging action will have you coming back for more time and time again.”
You can take a look at the games features and a few screenshots for Artillery Brigade after the break.
Game features for Artillery Brigade include:
· Immersive real-time combat environment
· WWII simulation with full retina display and auto rotate support.
· Amazing graphics, visual effects music and true life sounds.
· Game center and Open Feint leaderboards and achievements for competing with friends around the globe.
· Easy controls choose between touch, gyroscope and accelerometer and use the great helpers like target finder, zoom and radar movement.
· 6 different environments.
· Day and night missions.
· 3 different classes of weapons machine guns, AA guns, rocket launchers.
· Unlock powerful weapons for each class.
· Great replay value – unlock survival mode for each campaign mission accomplished.