Today, Ubisoft announced the collector’s editions for Far Cry 5 and Assassin’s Creed Origins. The games have different tiers, which while increasing in price, bring bigger and better goodies for you to place on your shelf (or hang above your mantle). Here are the game’s most expensive versions:
Far Cry 5 Hope County Edition ($179.99 USD):
- The Far Cry 5 Gold Edition
- A 45 cm-wide, highly detailed deer skull trophy
- A SteelBook
- A double-sided tourist map of Hope County
- The game’s original soundtrack
- The Collector’s Box that the game ships in
Assassin’s Creed Origins Dawn of the Creed Legendary Collector’s Edition (999 Units Worldwide, $799.99 USD)
- A highly detailed 28.7 inch resin statue of Bayek, and his eagle
- The Collector’s Certificate of Authenticity, numbered 1 to 999
- An exclusive replica of Bayek’s eagle skull amulet in resin
- Two exclusive Assassin’s Creed Origins SteelBooks
- Four large lithographs signed by the Ubisoft Montreal studio artists
- The Assassin’s Creed Origins Gold Edition
- The game’s art book
- The game’s official soundtrack
- A printed version of the game’s hand-drawn world map
- Two original art cards
Preordering the Assassin’s Creed Origins Dawn of the Creed Legendary Collector’s Edition will have you receive the statue, certificate, amulet, SteelBooks, and lithographs upon ordering, while the rest of the included goodies will ship with the game’s release.
If you weren’t looking to drain your bank account, there are other editions available which include the game’s season pass, pre-order bonuses, exclusive weapon skins, and more but you won’t be getting those sweet statues. The choice is easy for me; my bookshelves are overflowing as it is.
Finally, If you missed any of Ubisoft’s Press Conference at this year’s E3, check out our articles on the new Far Cry 5 trailer “Amazing Grace,” the return of the Beyond Good and Evil franchise, and Ubisoft’s toys-to-life game Starlink: Battle for Atlas.