Assassin’s Creed: Rogue PC Version Sets Sail This March; Trailer and System Requirements Inside
It’s been a long while coming but Ubisoft’s Assassin’s Creed: Rogue will finally set sail on the PC platform this March 10th, almost five months after the initial release on the PS3 and Xbox 360.
The first in the series to allow players to fully delve into the dark-side was well received by critics and fans alike, more so than it’s next-gen counterpart, Assassin’s Creed: Unity.
So will your rig be able to run Assassin’s Creed: Rogue? Well, you can check that out for yourself with the minimum system requirements pasted down below.
Minimum PC configuration:
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8/8.1 (64bit versions only)
- PROCESSOR: Intel Core2Quad Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.6 GHzH
- RAM: 2GB
- VIDEO CARD: nVidia GeForce GTS450 or AMD Radeon HD5670 (1024MB VRAM) or Intel HD4600
- DIRECT X®: DirectX June 2010 Redistributable
- DVD-ROM DRIVE: Only required for the Disk installation ( 1 Dual Layer DVD )
- SOUND CARD: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest driver
- HARD DISK: 11.4 GB
- PERIPHERALS: Xbox 360 controller, Tobii EyeX Controller, SteelSeries Sentry
- MULTIPLAYER: Not Available
- SUPPORTED VIDEO CARDS AT TIME OF RELEASE: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 or better, GeForce 500, 600, 700, 900 series, AMD Radeon HD 5670 or better, Radeon HD 6000, 7000, R7, R9 series, Intel HD4600, HD5200, Note: Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT officially supported.
There’s been speculation that Ubisoft may re-release Assassin’s Creed: Rogue on the PS4 and Xbox One, but for now we can only confirm the PC release.
There’s also a nifty little trailer for the upcoming PC release, which you can watch down below.