Can’t pronounce it? Don’t worry about it, it’s what’s inside the game that matters and this series sure knows how to deliver. In a world filled with alchemy, mystery and anime-style aesthetics, how can you possibly go wrong?
If you’re a fan of the series, rejoice because NIS America has just announced a release window for Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland – it’s coming to the US and Europe later this May.
The game has a couple of new features that fans will appreciate to the utmost degree including:
- New “Development” system: develop new areas and facilities in Arls to gain access to
- Even more lands to explore!
- Developing new areas and facilities will change the appearance of the in-game world!
- How you develop the kingdom will alter the outcome of the story.
- Classic turn-based battles feature a Time Card turn system, making the battles even
- More strategic!
- Master item synthesis with the help of the ever-popular Homs!
- Fan-favorite characters from previous Atelier games return with more stories and
- Mysteries to uncover!
For more information, visit: http://nisamerica.com/
Check out the trailer down below! Ateleier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland releases exclusively on the PS3 later this May 2012.