Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland Is Heading to the U.S. and Europe in May
Can’t pronounce it? Don’t worry about it, it’s what’s inside the game that matters and this series sure knows how to deliver. In a world filled with alchemy, mystery and anime-style aesthetics, how can you possibly go wrong?
If you’re a fan of the series, rejoice because NIS America has just announced a release window for Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland – it’s coming to the US and Europe later this May.
The game has a couple of new features that fans will appreciate to the utmost degree including:
- New “Development” system: develop new areas and facilities in Arls to gain access to
- Even more lands to explore!
- Developing new areas and facilities will change the appearance of the in-game world!
- How you develop the kingdom will alter the outcome of the story.
- Classic turn-based battles feature a Time Card turn system, making the battles even
- More strategic!
- Master item synthesis with the help of the ever-popular Homs!
- Fan-favorite characters from previous Atelier games return with more stories and
- Mysteries to uncover!
For more information, visit: http://nisamerica.com/
Check out the trailer down below! Ateleier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland releases exclusively on the PS3 later this May 2012.