Badass Hero Early Access Update Fleshes Out Second Comic Book
Awesome Games Studios has released another Early Access Update for their comic book inspired roguelike Badass Hero.
Awesome Games Studios released Update #9 for Badass Hero today, which is currently in Early Access on Steam for $9.99.
This patch makes it so player call now automatically start the game from the second comic book after they have killed all of the bosses in the first one, and added a new boss to the aforementioned second comic – the War Mech. You can read the patch notes below:
- The game can now be started from the 2nd comic book when you have killed all main bosses of the 1st comic book (there’s a lock on the comic book cover indicating how many are left)
- New main boss for the 2nd comic book – WAR MECH
- Hidden spider robots dropping from the ceiling
- Page statistics and tips after you complete each page
- Low quality setting – recommended if you experience lag
- Better font for Chinese and Russian languages
- Some balancing and bug fixes
DualShockers previewed Badass Hero’s Early Access release and enjoyed the title, saying “Badass Hero seems like it will be a fun pick-up-and-play treat for people who are fans of both comic books and video games.”
Badass Hero is set to launch on PC, PS4, and Xbox One later this year.