Bandai Namco announced today via press release “VR Zone” also dubbed “Project I Can,” a virtual reality entertainment center in Tokyo, which will open on April 15th and will be available until October.
The facility doesn’t just have the purpose of letting people experience virtual reality, but also to research various application, gathering data on what users like and dislike to help Bandai Namco shape the direction of future virtual reality development.
The following experiences and games will be available:
- Fear of Heights Show: rescuing a lost cat 200 meters from the ground.
- Skiing Rodeo: downhill skiing experience.
- RD: Real Drive: sport driving.
- Escape Ward Ω: horror experience.
- Train Meister: driving a train on the Yamanote line.
- Argyle Shift: piloting a giant robot.
Below you can see a trailer, and a few pictures including the key art for all the games and a mock up of the facility.