Batman Arkham Knight's PC Patch Makes The Game Playable
Batman Arkham Knight still isn’t ready to become available for purchase for PC users, but with the latest patch deployed yesterday, it became much better.
The patch helps improve frame rates, and users claim that everything is running much more smoothly now. For those interested in playing Batman Arkham Knight on PC, you will have to wait until the Fall. Here is the list of all the improvements:
- Reduced frame rate hitches
- Optimizations for system memory and VRAM usage
- Improved performance on all GPUs (requires the latest drivers)
- More Comprehensive In-Game Settings
- Fixed low resolution texture bugs
- Fixed hitches when running on mechanical hard drives (HDD)
Warner Bros. also confirmed they are working to solve more issues, especially hardware and technical problems.
- Adding support for SLI and Crossfire
- Adding support for the latest DLC & Season Pass content
- Adding support for additional updates such as Photo Mode
- Continued improvements and bug fixing for a Windows 7 specific memory issue that occurs on configurations with 8GB of system RAM and some NVIDIA GPUs during extended game play
- Continued improvements for Windows 10 specific issues on systems with some AMD GPUs
With this latest fix, I hope we see Batman Arkham Knight available again for PC as soon as possible.