In response to criticism over the pricing and vague language of the Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass, Warner Bros has divulged more details for the upcoming DLC. The biggest inclusion is Batgirl: A Matter of Family, which introduces Batgirl as a playable character in a prequel story taking place in a new section of the city.
- The Season of Infamy includes new villains with story arcs, missions, and gameplay features.
- Gotham City Stories focuses on Batman’s allies such as Catwoman and Nightwing in a prequel story.
- Legendary Batmobiles with Themed Tracks has all the iconic Batmobile skins and various race tracks.
- Crimefighter Challenge Maps brings new challenge maps.
- Character Skins is simply new skins for all playable characters.
That is a little more detail given for the season pass, with Warner Bros stating that more will come as the monthly content drops approach. Batman: Arkham Knight releases on June 23rd, 2015 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.