Batman: Arkham VR Trophies Lack Platinum, Sole Gold Trophy Requires 100% Completion
The trophies for Batman: Arkham VR have been revealed thanks to PSN Profiles. There are thirteen trophies total, split between a gold, three silver, and nine bronze.
While there is no platinum trophy, but the Knight Out gold trophy requires you to, “100% the game. Complete the main story, find all Riddler secrets and acquire all the trophies.”
Batman: Arkham VR will release on October 11, 2016, although PlayStation VR doesn’t actually release until October 13, 2016. It will also be the latest Arkham game created by developer Rocksteady who are currently excited for their next project.
You can find the full trophy list detailed below.
- Knight Out: 100% the game. Complete the main story, find all Riddler secrets and acquire all the trophies.
- Fallen Son: Analyze all four pieces of evidence from Batman’s past failures
- Bits & Pieces: Destroy all 18 CCTV Cameras, Fuse Boxes and AR Batarang targets
- Bad Blood: Analyze all five blood samples for infection
- To The Batcave: Unlock access to the Batcave
- Through the Looking Glass: Find and zoom view on the Mad Hatter cameo
- The Last Laugh: Identify the murderer
- Riddle Me This: Piece together Riddler Trophy, Cube and Cane in Riddler case file
- Inside Out: Place the two lungs, eyeball and cranium in to their correct locations in the anatomical model
- Crime Never Pays: Score 30 or more on the Batarang trial
- Catch Me If You Can: Activate thrusters on a Bat vehicle
- Bite-Sized: Discover doll sized characters
- A Death in the Family: Identify the witness