THQ Nordic Announces Release Dates for Battle Chasers: Nightwar and SpellForce 3
THQ Nordic has finally given release dates for two of its highly anticipated titles - Battle Chasers: Nightwar and SpellForce 3
THQ Nordic announced release dates for two of the its upcoming games, Airship Syndicate’s Battle Chasers: Nightwar and Grimlore Games’ SpellForce 3, today. Battle Chasers: Nightwar will release on Nintendo Switch, PC, PS4, and Xbox One October 3, while SpellForce 3 will launch exclusively on PC December 7.
For those who don’t know, Battle Chasers: Nightwar is an RPG inspired by classic console RPG’s staring characters from the titular Battle Chasers comic, which ran from 1998 to 2001. You can check out DualShockers’ preview of the game here, and you can also take a look at a list of some of Battle Chaser: Nightwar’s features below:
- Classic turn-based combat inspired by the console RPG greats, with a unique overcharge mana system and incredible Battle Bursts.
- Beautiful, randomly-generated dungeons loaded with traps, puzzles, secrets and loot.
- Explore an overworld peppered with hidden dungeons, rare bosses and randomly appearing friends and foes.
- Action oriented, randomly-generated dungeons loaded with traps, puzzles and secrets. Use each hero’s unique dungeon skills to survive
- Build your adventuring party by choosing three of six available heroes from the classic Battle Chasers comic series, each with unique abilities, perks, items and dungeon skills
- Dive into the deep crafting system, using the unique ingredient-overloading system to create epic items!
Meanwhile, SpellForce 3 is the newest entry in the popular SpellForce series, and is a unique mix of RPG and RTS. Thee events of the game take place before SpellForce: The Order of Dawn. You can view a list of the game’s features below:
- RTS/RPG Mix: Unique gameplay combining RTS and Top Down RPG genres
- Create & Customize: Create your own hero and develop his skillset as you prefer!
- Build to Fight: Build your own army and fight epic mass battles with it.
- Epic Storyline: Unravel a deep and epic story in the SpellForce universe that doesnt require having played any of the former SpellForce games. Fans will still find a lot of interesting connections.
- Rich universe & lore: Explore the world Eo and discover intrigues, secrets and a lot of loot for your hero.
- Apply some tactics: Use advance tactics with your RTS army to defeat your enemies
- Play on your own: Long Single Player Campaign of 30+ hours
- Multiplayer: Strong multiplayer component with various modes – Play cooperatively or compete against each other