Battlefield 1 Gets More Information: Variety, Weapon Attachments, Server Browser and More
Today Electronic Arts hosted a Q&A session on Twitter with Battlefield 1 Senior Producer Aleksander Grøndal, who provided quite a lot of information about the upcoming shooter by EA DICE.
- Vehicles are much more unique and the gameplay reflects that.
- The single player campaign will feel “very much like Battlefield.”
- There will be planes with a rear gunner position that can be manned by another player.
- There will be a variety of new game modes mixed with classic ones.
- There will be a range of different naval vessels.
- There won’t be any night vision scopes (yes, someone actually asked that, and it did get answered. Don’t shoot the messenger).
- All weapon attachments will be authentic for the World War I era.
- Tanks can be controlled by one person, but they’ll fit multiple people operating the guns.
- Planes are actually affected gameplay-wise when they get damaged, like when they lose part of a wing.
- The game will come with a server browser.