$50 Battlefield 1 Premium Pass Announced by Electronic Arts; DLC Expansions Detailed
Electronic Arts announced today via press release a Premium Pass for Battlefield 1, a membership program that will include new content and early access for upcoming expansion packs.
Members will get two week early access to each expansion pack, starting with Battlefield 1 They Shall Not Pass in March 2017, which will include the French army in multiplayer.
Below you can see the full list of goodies included in the Premium Pass, that will be priced $50.
- Two weeks early access to four upcoming digital expansion packs, including:
- Play as new armies including France in Battlefield 1 They Shall Not Pass, and the Russian Empire in an upcoming expansion pack.
- 16 new multiplayer maps.
- New Operations and game modes for more ways to play.
- New Elite classes.
- 20 new weapons.
- New vehicles.
- 14 Battlefield 1 Battlepacks containing stand-out weapon skins, delivered monthly from November 2016.
- 14 unique dog tags distributed over the course of the Battlefield 1 Premium Pass period.