During the Active Time Report event broadcasted from PAX Prime in Seattle, Final Fantasy XV Game Director Hajime Tabata showcased some great concept artwork made for the game.
In addition to the art, that you can see at the bottom of the post, he mentioned a few interesting points:
- The in-game model of Altissia will be on par with the pre-rendered version we saw in the original cinematic trailer.
- While Tabata-san did not name Cid explicitly, he basically confirmed that he’s the owner of the Hammerhead garage, and he’s actually shown in the art sitting in front of the building marked “Maintenance shop”
- Leviathan is a female in Final Fantasy XV and is connected to Altissia. All summons have their own personality.
- The Eidolons are involved with the creation of the world.
- More information about Luna will come at Tokyo Game Show.
- The art depicts an outpost named Caem, close to the ocean. From Caem, Noctis will get on a boat and cross the ocean to reach Accordo.