Pokemon GO: Best Great League Remix Team - GO Battle League Season 7, April 2021
Here are some of the best Great League Remix teams you can choose.
Pokemon GO’s seventh GO Battle League Season is now well and truly underway.
Players have had their opportunities to duke it out across the Great, Ultra and Master Leagues, as well as a few variations.
Now, we’re about to head into the latest league, the Great League Remix.
Here are the Best Great League Remix Team Choices you can make for the GO Battle League Season 7.
- MORE POKEMON – Battle Styles TCG List – The Best, Rarest and Most Expensive Cards.
What are the rules for the Great League Remix?
The GO Battle League, Great League Remix sees the top ten most used Pokemon from the earlier Great League banned from the mix.
That means players can’t use:
- Raichu and Alolan Raichu
- Marowak and Alolan Marowak
- Stunfisk and Galarian Stunfisk
TOP 25 POKEMON
With those bans in mind, here are the top 25 Pokemon available in the Great League Remix according to PVPoke.
- Medicham (XL) – Counter/Ice Punch/Psychic
- Bastiodon (XL) – Smack Down/Stone Edge/Flamethrower
- Registeel – Lock On/Focus Blast/Flash Cannon
- Deoxys (Defense) – Counter/Psycho Boost/Thunderbolt
- Altaria – Dragon Breath/Sky Attack/Dragon Pulse
- Wobbuffet (XL) – Counter/Return/Mirror Coat
- Cresselia – Psycho Cut/Grass Knot/Moonblast
- Machamp (Shadow) – Counter/Cross Chop/Rock Slide
- Ninetails (Alolan) – Powder Snow/Weather Ball/Dazzling Gleam
- Vigorith – Counter/Body Slam/Bulldoze
- Scrafty – Counter/Foul Play/Power-Up Punch
- Sableye (XL) – Shadow Claw/Foul Play/Return
- Wigglytuff – Charm/Ice Beam/Play Rough
- Hitmontop – Counter/Close Combat/Stone Edge
- Gardevoir (Shadow) – Charm/Synchronoise/Shadow Ball
- Regirock – Lock on/Stone Edge/Focus Blast
- Escavalier – Counter/Drill Run/Megahorn
- Mandibuzz – Snarl/Foul Play/Aerial Ace
- Toxicroak – Counter/Mud Bomb/Sludge Bomb
- Lickitung (XL) – Lick/Body Slam/Power Whip
- Abomasnow (Shadow) – Powder Snow/Weather Ball/Energy Ball
- Froslass – Powder Snow/Avalanche/Shadow Ball
- Castform Snowy (XL) – Powder Snow/Weather Ball/Ice Beam
- Clefable – Charm/Meteor Mash/Moonblast
- Zweilous – Dragon Breath/Body Slam/Dark Pulse
BEST GREAT LEAGUE REMIX TEAM CHOICES
- MORE POKEMON GO – April 2021 Upcoming Events – Community Day, Raid Bosses and More
Using the list above, here is a bunch of different teams we think could help you to score some big wins:
- Toxicroak/Registeel/Abomasnow (Shadow)
- Medicham (XL)/Ninetales (Alolan)/Altaria
- Deoxys (Defense)/Bastiodon/Cresselia
- Escavalier/Sableye (XL)/Machamp (Shadow)
- Abomasnow (Shadow)/Wigglytuff/Scrafty
Now, these are by no means guaranteed to get you wins, but they’ve been created in such a way that gives decent type coverage, limits weakness and offers counters to the Pokemon that are likely to be the most popular.
When choosing your team, so long as you use the process above, a combination of any of the top 25+ should work.