Pokemon GO: Best Master League Team - GO Battle League Season 8, June/July 2021
The GO Battle League Season 8 is here, and we’re moving onto the most exciting rotation, the Master League.
Chocked full of hard-hitting Legendary Pokemon, the Master League is the place to play.
However, playing is only part of it and, if you’re anything like me, you’re going to want to build the best team to win your matches.
So, with that in mind, here are the top 25 Pokemon in the Pokemon GO Master League and the Best Team compositions you can pick in June/July 2021.
Top 25 Pokemon – Master League
To build the best team, you’re going to need to know the best Pokemon, so here are the top 25(ish) Pokemon from the Master League at this point in time according to PVPoke.
- Melmetal (XL) – Thunder Shock/Superpower/Rock Slide
- Lugia – Dragon Tail/Sky Attack/Aeroblast
- Dialga – Dragon Breath/Iron Head/Draco Meteor
- Yveltal – Snarl/Dark Pulse/Focus Blast
- Ho-Oh – Incinerate/Brave Bird/Earthquake
- Zekrom – Dragon Breath/Crunch/Wild Charge
- Mewtwo (XL) – Psycho Cut/Psystrike/Focus Blast
- Mamoswine (Shadow XL/XL) – Powder Snow/Avalanche/Bulldoze
- Reshiram – Dragon Breath/Crunch/Overheat
- Togekiss (XL) – Charm/Ancient Power/Flamethrower
- Excadrill (XL) – Mud Shot/Drill Run/Rock Slide
- Landorus (Incarnate) – Mud Shot/Rock Slide/Earth Power
- Snorlax (Shadow XL) – Lick/Body Slam/Superpower
- Groudon – Mud Shot/Fire Punch/Earthquake
- Landorus (Therian XL) – Mud Shot/Superpower/Stone Edge
- Zapdos (Shadow XL) – Thunder Shock/Drill Peck/Thunderbolt
- Giratina (Altered) – Shadow Claw/Dragon Claw/Shadow Sneak
- Metagross (XL) – Bullet Punch/Meteor Mash/Earthquake
- Palkia – Dragon Tail/Aqua Tail/Draco Meteor
- Gyarados (Shadow XL/XL) – Dragon Breath/Aqua Tail/Crunch
- Dragonite (XL) – Dragon Breath/Dragon Claw/Hurricane
- Giratina (Origin) – Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball/Ominous Wind
- Regirock (XL) – Lock On/Stone Edge/Focus Blast
- Raikou (Shadow XL) – Volt Switch/Wild Charge/Shadow Ball
- Kyogre (XL) – Waterfall/Surf/Blizzard
- Magnezone (Shadow XL) – Spark/Wild Charge/Mirror Shot
- Garchomp (XL) – Mud Shot/Outrage/Earthquake
- Gardevoir (Shadow XL) – Charm/Synchronoise/Shadow Ball
- Swampert (Shadow XL/XL) – Mud Shot/Hydro Cannon/Earthquake
Best Master League Classic Team Choices – June/July 2021
- Togekiss/Melmetal/Mamoswine – the Legendary killers
- Dialga/Yveltal/Landorus (Incarnate)
While there’s no hard and fast “best team” because it all depends on your opponent, I feel these are some of the best.
They’re not guaranteed to win every match, but they are designed in a way to cover a variety of types, to limit weaknesses and to hit hard against some of the Master League’s best Pokemon.
As long as you use a range of the above Pokemon and put your team together using a similar theory, you should go far!