Pokemon GO: Best Master League Team September/October 2021
It’s that time once again for Pokemon GO PVP players to prepare themselves for the next rotation in the GO Battle League.
After two weeks, we leave behind the Ultra League and head into the heavy-hitting Master League.
However, since the Master League was last here a lot has happened, including new Pokemon releases, new moves and more.
So, let’s take a look at how the meta has shifted and work out the best Master League team for the Pokemon GO GO Battle League in September and October 2021.
Top 30 Pokemon Available For The Master League
Of course, to build the best Master League team this September/October, you need to know what the best Pokemon are. Thankfully, PVPoke has made that nice and easy.
So here is the top 30-ish Pokemon for the Master League this time out:
- Lugia – Dragon Tail/Sky Attack/Aeroblast
- Melmetal – Thunder Shock/Superpower/Rock Slide
- Dialga – Dragon Breath/Iron Head/Draco Meteor
- Ho-Oh – Incinerate/Brave Bird/Earthquake
- Yveltal – Snarl/Dark Pulse/Focus Blast
- Zekrom – Dragon Breath/Crunch/Wild Charge
- Mewtwo – Psycho Cut/Psystrike/Focus Blast
- Togekiss – Charm/Ancient Power/Flamethrower
- Reshiram – Dragon Breath/Crunch/Overheat
- Mamoswine (Shadow) – Powder Snow/Avalanche/Bulldoze
- Landorus (Incarnate) – Mud Shot/Rock Slide/Earth Power
- Zacian – Snarl/Close Combat/Play Rough
- Zapdos (Shadow) – Thunder Shock/Drill Peck/Thunderbolt
- Excadrill – Mud Shot/Drill Run/Rock Slide
- Giratina (Altered) – Shadow Claw/Dragon Claw/Shadow Sneak
- Snorlax (Shadow) – Lick/Body Slam/Superpower
- Groudon – Mud Shot/Fire Punch/Earthquake
- Metagross – Bullet Punch/Meteor Mash/Earthquake
- Palkia – Dragon Tail/Aqua Tail/Draco Meteor
- Dragonite – Dragon Breath/Dragon Claw/Hurricane
- Landorus (Therian) – Mud Shot/Superpower/Stone Edge
- Gyarados (Shadow) – Dragon Breath/Aqua Tail/Crunch
- Giratina (Origin) – Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball/Ominous Wind
- Sylveon – Charm/Moonblast/Last Resort
- Regirock – Lock On/Stone Edge/Focus Blast
- Kyogre – Waterfall/Surf/Blizzard
- Gardevoir (Shadow) – Charm/Synchronoise/Shadow Ball
- Garchomp – Mud Shot/Outrage/Earthquake
- Magnezone (Shadow ) – Spark/Wild Charge/Mirror Shot
- Raikou (Shadow) – Volt Switch/Wild Charge/Shadow Ball
- Zamazenta – Snarl/Close Combat/Crunch
- Articuno (Shadow) – Icy Shard, Icy Wind, Hurricane
- Swampert (Shadow) – Mud Shot/Hydro Cannon/Earthquake
- Genesect – Fury Cutter/X-Scissor/Techno Blast
- Heatran – Fire Spin/Flamethrower/Iron Head
Just remember, to reach their full potential, you’ll need to power your Pokemon up to level 50 with XL Candies.
Best Master League Team Choices for September/October 2021
Although it’s hard to pick the “best team” as a lot of it depends on your opponents Pokemon, these are some choices that we think give you a great chance at success over the course of the Master League.
- Togekiss/Excadrill/Mamoswine – the Legendary killers
- Swampert/Landorus (Incarnate)/Dragonite
The team has been composed of Pokemon that are strong against a good spread of types, as well as limiting weaknesses where possible.