JGOD Reveals Best Milano 821 Loadout For Warzone Season 4 - Meta Class & Stats
The Milano 821 could be the latest weapon meta for Warzone Season 4!
Warzone players are consistently searching for the next weapon meta, and popular YouTuber and Call of Duty expert, JGOD, has revealed that the Milano 821 might just be the best loadout option for Season 4.
When Season 4 kicked off on June 17th, there were plenty of weapon adjustments across both Warzone and Cold War. One that may have slipped under the radar for many was the Milano 821 buff.
The Cold War SMG has often been regarded as one of the lower class SMGs to use in Warzone, but with an increase in damage and range in the latest update, it could just be the new meta.
- RELATED: Warzone & Cold War Playlist Update (June 24)
JGOD Reveals Best Milano Loadout
On June 23rd, JGOD uploaded a new YouTube video titled “Milano Buff Made it Top Tier In Warzone“, and he isn’t lying.
During his 12 minute video, JGOD details all of the changes made to the Milano 821 in Season 4, and how the buff has changed the weapon in-game. Check out what changed in the update below, taken from the official Warzone Season 4 patch notes.
- Milano 821 (BOCW)
- Maximum Damage increased from 34 to 36
- Minimum Damage increased from 25 to 30
- Maximum Damage range increased by 23%
- Upper Torso Damage Multiplier increased from 1 to 1.2
- Lower Torso Damage Multiplier increased from 1 to 1.1
- Extremities Damage Multipliers increased from .9 to 1
The Milano 821 (BOCW) needed a lot of love for it to reach a semi-viable state. We will see how it shapes up over the first half of Season Four and make any necessary changes at that time.
JGOD revealed some important details surrounding the Milano 821 in his YouTube video, some of which can be found below:
- Fire Rate = 576RPM
- Shots To Kill = Reduced from 8 to 6 (close range, chest)
- Time To Kill = 571 with 6 shots to chest at close range
- Range = Milano does more damage at range (36) than the AMAX assault rifle (34)
JGOD did an exceptional job of breaking down the Milano 821 following the buffs, so make sure to check out his full YouTube video for all the details. Or, keep reading if you’re just after the best Milano 821 loadout in Warzone, courtesy of JGOD himself.
Milano 821 Loadout Setup
At the end of JGOD’s Milano breakdown video, he shows off multiple Milano builds. Below you will find 2 Milano class setups, the first as Sniper Support and longer ranged SMG build, followed by a more standard SMG build for the Milano 821.
SNIPER SUPPORT/LONG RANGED – MILANO LOADOUT
- MUZZLE = Sound Suppressor
- BARREL = 10.5″ Ranger
- Gives you maximum Bullet Velocity, as to get close to the 700 Bullet Velocity.
- UNDERBARREL = Field Agent Grip
- Helps with recoil, but JGOD also points out that this attachment could be swapped out for a Stock or Laser.
- OPTIC = Axial Arms 3x
- This is something that comes down to personal preference, this optic will give players the advantage at long range, but could be swapped out for another optic such as the Microflex LED.
- AMMUNITION = STANAG 55 Rnd Drum
SMG BUILD – MILANO LOADOUT
- MUZZLE = Agency Suppressor
- JGOD points out that players could go with the Sound Suppressor for increased Bullet Velocity and faster ADS, but JGOD himself opts for the Agency Suppressor.
- BARREL = 10.6″ Task Force
- Slightly increases recoil, but also increases the Strafe Speed, Bullet Velocity, and Damage Range.
- LASER = Ember Sighting Point
- STOCK = Raider Stock
- Increased ADS Firing Move Speed, Aim Walking Movement Speed, and Sprint to Fire Time.
- AMMUNITION = STANAG 55 Rnd Drum