Best Pokemon GO UL Premier Classic Team - Season 9
We’re over halfway through the ninth season of Pokemon GO’s GO Battle League.
While the Halloween Cup is set to run for a few more days, until Tuesday, November 2, we’ve just said goodbye to the second round of the Great League.
What that means though is another rotation of the Ultra League, as well as the Ultra League Premier Classic.
To help you get ahead of the competition, here are the best Pokemon GO UL Premier Classic team selections you can choose.
Best Ultra League Premier Classic Pokemon Choices for GO Battle League Season 9
To pick the best team, you first need to know what the best Pokemon are. Thanks to PVPoke, they’ve worked that out, so here are the top 30(ish) Pokemon you can choose.
- Trevenant – Shadow Claw/Seed Bomb/Shadow Ball
- Sylveon – Charm/Moonblast/Psyshock
- Swampert – Mud Shot/Hydro Cannon/Earthquake
- Sirfetch’d – Counter/Leaf Blade/Brave Bird
- Escavalier – Counter/Drill Run/Megahorn
- Nidoqueen (Shadow) – Poison Jab/Poison Fang/Earth Power
- Venusaur (Shadow) – Vine Whip/Frenzy Plant/Sludge Bomb
- Heracross – Counter/Rock Blast/Close Combat
- Machamp – Counter/Cross Chop/Rock Slide
- Togekiss – Charm/Aerial Ace/Flamethrower
- Goodra – Dragon Breath/Power Whip/Muddy Water
- Snorlax (Shadow) – Lick/Body Slam/Super Power
- Gourgeist (Super Size) – Hex/Seed Bomb/Shadow Ball
- Honchkrow (Shadow) – Snarl/Brave Bird/Sky Attack
- Granbull (Shadow) – Charm/Close Combat/Crunch
- Meganium – Vine Whip/Frenzy Plant/Earthquake
- Muk (Alolan) – Snarl/Dark Pulse/Sludge Wave
- Gourgeist (Large) – Hex/Seed Bomb/Shadow Ball
- Clefable – Charm/Moonblast/Meteor Mash
- Dragonite – Dragon Breath/Dragon Claw/Hurricane
- Flygon (Shadow) – Dragon Tail/Dragon Claw/Earth Power
- Blaziken – Counter/Blaze Kick/Blast Burn
- Gliscor – Wing Attack/Night Slash/Earthquake
- Obstagoon – Counter/Night Slash/Cross Chop
- Gardevoir (Shadow) – Charm/Synchronoise/Shadow Ball
- Magnezone (Shadow) – Spark/Wild Charge/Mirror Shot
- Hariyama – Counter/Close Combat/Heavy Slam
- Lucario – Counter/Power-Up Punch/Shadow Ball
- Gyarados – Dragon Breath/Aqua Tail/Crunch
- Electivire (Shadow) – Thunder Shock/Wild Charge/Ice Punch
- Regirock – Lock On/Stone Edge/Focus Blast
- Gallade – Confusion/Close Combat/Leaf Blade
Best Ultra League Premier Classic Team Choices for GO Battle League Season 9
While there will never be a single “best team”, here are some options you have to make the best team for the Ultra League Premier Classic in the GO Battle League Season 9.
- Alolan Muk/Flygon/Clefable
These teams are all crafted to hit a multitude of weaknesses, while trying to limit super effective damage done to them. If you use this theory with the above Pokemon, you should be in a good place for the season ahead.