Sony Computer Entertainment announced today that Quantic Dream’ Beyond: Two Souls will release on PS4 on November 24th.
The game will be available only in download form for $29.99.
The PS4 version will feature the following improvements:
- Enhanced 1080p graphics including motion blur, bloom and depth of field effects, as well as improved lighting and shadows. The game also makes use of the DualShock 4 speaker to improve immersion when playing as the Entity.
- Decisions are highlighted at the end of each scene and compared with those made by other players.
- Once you have completed Beyond: Two Souls, you will be able to replay the game in chronological order — a much requested feature in the PS3 version!
- Increased difficulty in certain fight scene, combined with improved controls for action sequences.
- Includes the “Enhanced Experiments” DLC.
Heavy Rain will also release on PS4 on March 1st.
Below you can check out the trailer of Beyond: Two Souls and screenshots aplenty for both games.
Beyond: Two Souls