The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ Launches on Steam With Plenty of New Features
Nicalis is celebrating the launch of The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ by letting fans know the complete list of features available for the game, available now on Steam.
The DLC bundle comes with The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth and the new “+” DLC for $9.99. However, owners of the base game will be able to purchase the DLC for $6.99.
The developer details the new features:
- Full access to mod tools (so you can design, edit and play and endless number of mods, features and whole new games)
- 67 new items, 27 new trinkets and 10+ new pickups!
- A new final chapter!
- A new final boss!
- A new playable character!
- A new “greedier” greed mode!
- 62 new achievements!
- 5 achievement “challenges”!
- 100s of new rooms, including ultra rare rooms!
- New victory lap feature! (allows the game to continue when finished)
- Bestiary! (enemy collection page that keeps track of everything you kill in game)
- 5 new challenges!
- 2 new transformations!
- Small monthly content updates!
- 4+ new bosses and a new alt forms for existing bosses!
- A handful of new enemies, features and new champion forms!
- New cut scenes and music tracks!
Furthermore, the team has included the Issac API and mod tools for fans to create an infinite number of new stages and challenges for the franchise. This includes, creating new enemies, items, and even adding your own music to the levels.
The developer details further:
The basement beckons for Isaac, he must go deeper into the abyss, to return once again to wade knee-deep in the darkness within. This expansion includes more than 100 hours of randomly generated madness with hundreds of new new rooms and new items! Featuring new enemies, bosses and a new chapter, it’s time to pucker up and help Isaac escape this living hell… or never return.