Biomutant - All Character Creator Customisation Options
We’re now just mere hours away from Experiment 101 and THQ Nordic’s Biomutant – an Action-RPG in which you play as a small rodent-like creature.
Upon its announcement, Biomutant promised an array of exciting character customisation options.
Now, we’ve had a chance to play the game so here are all the character creator customisation options you’ll encounter at the beginning of the game.
Biomutant Character Customisation Map
The first option you’ll run into is selecting the breed of your characters.
The breed of your character has a direct impact on both its physical appearance and stats, with some breeds taller than the others, different head shapes and sizes and more.
The breeds you can choose from are as follows:
Genetics and Attributes
Following the selection of your class, it’s time to spend your stat points.
Players can choose from a range of stats including Vitality (Health), Strength (Damage), Intellect (Power/Ki), Agility (Movement Speed), Charisma (Bartering) and Luck (Loot Chance).
After distributing your stat points, it’s time to decide which elements you want to be most resistant against.
There are four choices:
Fur and Colours
Now it’s time to choose how you look.
Sadly, there’s not the greatest deal of customisation options, however, there should be more than enough choice for people to be happy.
First, players will need to pick the fur pattern and from their, they’re able to select both a primary and secondary colour of their choice from a colour wheel.
The final option in the character creator is arguably the most important as this will effect your playstyle.
Players who purchase the base version of Biomutant can choose one of the following classes:
- Dead-Eye – Sports a handgun and a giant sword – described in game as a “tricky, skilful rogue”.
- Psi-Freak – Psy-Freaks use psionic powers. Rather than traditional weapons, they’re able to attack with energy.
- Saboteur – A “Cunning and skilled explorer”. The Saboteur is a stealth class, able to “operate covertly.” Comes equipped with two one-handed melee weapons.
- Sentinel – The tank class. Sentinals are tough individuals with extra armor.
- Commando – Commando’s are ranged experts, trained as operatives in “an elite special operations force.”