Bioshock Remastered to Get an Update That Addresses Issues and Adds Additional Funtionality
A range of fixes and enhancements will be coming to the PC version of BioShock Remastered, 2K has revealed in a Steam blog post.
“Since the launch of BioShock and BioShock 2 Remastered, some players have been reporting stability issues, while others have asked for additional feature support. We hear you and we’re happy to report we’re addressing this feedback soon. Whether it’s your first time in Rapture, or you’re revisiting it again, we want your experience with the BioShock remasters to be as enjoyable as possible.”
- General Mouse Fixes, including better Mouse Smoothing, Sensitivity and Acceleration Options in BioShock;
- Additional Speaker Mode Options in Audio Settings in BioShock;
- Improved FoV Slider Options in BioShock, BioShock 2 and Minerva’s Den;
- Support for 21:9 display ratios in BioShock, BioShock 2 and Minerva’s Den;
- General stability improvement to reduce instances of game crashes.