BioWare Answers more Star Wars: The Old Republic Questions, Releases Guild Summit Livestream Schedule
As every week BioWare published another batch of questions and answers about the future of Star Wars: The Old Republic that is quickly heading towards it’s second major update, patch 1.2.
This weeks the highlights are utility unlockables, including mailboxes and Galactic Trade Network terminals, to be added to our ships through the legacy system, the ability to add offline players to our friend list, the upcoming (still without an ETA) design for neutral characters and the ability to turn off the smart camera.You can check out the full Q&A here.
A lot more questions will be answered on Monday, when the Guild Summit in Austin will be in full swing (the event actually begins tomorrow).
While the Summit is invite-only, BioWare wants to involve a wider range of its playerbase by livestreaming most of the panels, allowing questions to be submitted via the livestream chat itself (and knowing livestream chats, I really wouldn’t want to be in the shoes of the community manager that will have to notice and pick questions apart from the spam).
Here’s the full livestream schedule:
- 10:00AM CST (4PM GMT) – Welcome and Introductions
- 10:30AM CST (4:30PM GMT) – State of the Game and Game Update 1.2 Presentation
- Break (Livestream offline from 11:00am to 2:00pm)
- 2:00PM CST (8:00PM GMT) – Operations and Flashpoints Discussion
- 2:45PM CST (8:45PM GMT) – Player vs. Player Discussion
- 3:30PM CST (9:30PM GMT) – Legacy Presentation
- 4:00PM CST (10:00PM GMT) – Economy and Crew Skills Discussion
- 4:30PM CST (10:30PM GMT) – Roleplayer’s Discussion
- 5:00PM CST (11:00PM GMT) – Guild Features Discussion
- 5:30PM CST (11:30PM GMT) – User Interface Presentation
- 6:00PM CST (12:00AM GMT) – …And The Rest
You will be able to access the livestream here and to follow the event on twitter using the hashtag #SWTORSummit. Recorded videos of the panels will be made available after the evennt for those that will miss the livestream.