Black Clover Chapter 292: Release Date, Time, And Spoilers
Everything we know about Black Clover's next chapter.
After a long delay, we are finally getting close to the release of Black Clover Chapter 292, and here is everything we know about the upcoming chapter.
Written and illustrated by Yūki Tabata, Black Clover tells the story of Asta, a young boy who strives to become the strongest wizard. And despite being born without any magical powers, Asta gets to join the Black Bulls squad.
Millions of fans love reading Black Clover for its captivating story and amazing characters. Every week, fans get to read manga’s new chapter, and now, everyone is looking forward to reading Chapter 292.
- More Manga: Attack on Titan Manga Volume 34 Extra Pages Explained – Changes to Ending Chapters 138, 139?
Black Clover Chapter 292 Release Date And Time
Black Clover Chapter 292 is scheduled to release on Sunday, May 9th, 2021.
The new chapter will come out at midnight JST (Japan Standard Time). However, international manga fans will get to read Chapter 292’s English translation after a few hours.
Anyway, if the above release time stays correct, you will get to read the English version at the following times:
- Pacific time: 10 AM PDT
- Central time: 12 PM CDT
- Eastern time: 1 PM EDT
- British time: 6 PM BST
What’s amazing is that Viz Media lets you read manga’s first three and last (latest) three chapters for free. However, you have to buy the Shonen Jump Subscription to read the rest of the chapters.
Black Clover Chapter 292 Spoilers
Fortunately, the spoilers for Black Clover Chapter 292 are already out for you to enjoy; here you go:
- The Chapter shows Zora and Magna in a flashback, where Magna asks for Zora’s help.
- Magna then learns different techniques from Zora.
- Manga and Dante are fighting in the present day, and Magna lands a powerful punch on Dante.
- Dante gets wounded on his chest and is shocked after witnessing Magna’s strength.
- Dante then tries to heal his wound while also attacking Magna.
- Magna counters the attack and lands a second punch on Dante.
Note that the above spoilers may not be completely accurate, so make sure to read the official chapter once it arrives on May 9th.