Black Clover Chapter 299: Release Date, Time, and Spoilers
Get ready for a new Black Clover Chapter.
Black Clover is one of the best Japanese manga on the planet, and right now, fans are eagerly waiting for the release of Chapter 299. Well, here’s when you can officially read the next chapter.
Undoubtedly, Black Clover falunts some of the most powerful characters and a unique storyline. Right now, the story in manga is getting more intense and that’s why, millions of worldwide fans eagerly awaits a new chapter each week.
- More: Jujutsu Kaisen Hiatus Explained: When Will the Manga Return?
When Does Black Clover Chapter 299 Come Out?
When writing this article, Black Clover Chapter 299 is scheduled to come out on Sunday, July 11th, 2021.
Fortunately, there’s no official word on the manga going on a break, so you can expect Black Clover to follow a weekly release schedule until further notice.
In case you’re wondering where to read the Black Clover manga, Viz Media and Manga Plus should be your prime destinations. Interestingly, both platforms lets you read the first three and the latest three for free.
Black Clover chapter will release in Japan at midnight JST (Japan Standard Time) on July 11th. But of course, the release timing will vary depending on your region.
Anyway, here is when you can expect the English translation of Chapter 299 to come out in your region:
- Pacific time: 10 AM PDT
- Central time: 12 PM CDT
- Eastern time: 1 PM EDT
- British time: 6 PM BST
Black Clover Chapter 299 Spoilers
Surprisngly, the spoilers for Chapter 299 are already out for everyone to enjoy; here you go:
- Firstly, Black Clover Chapter 299 is titled “Demise/Death of the Disciple/Apprentice,” and it features 11 pages.
- The chapter will kick off with Megicula looking down on Noelle.
- On the other hand, Gaja incapacitates Lolo with mercy to take a stand for the last time.
- After that, Gaja heads towards Vanica and Megicula and blows both of them away with his final attack.
- Finally, the chapter concludes with Gaja crumbling into pieces.
Of course, these spoilers may not be completely accurate, so make sure to read the official chapter when it finally comes out on July 11th.