Black Clover Chapter 301: Release Date, Time, and Spoilers Revealed
Asta has finally arrived to save the day.
In the previous Black Clover Chapter, we finally saw Asta making an appearance and reuniting with Noelle. And now, fans are looking forward to the release of Chapter 301.
Black Clover is a popular Japanese manga that follows the journey of Asta, a boy who wants to become the next Wizard King. Things only get difficult for him as he doesn’t develop any magical powers. However, Asta finds a purpose after becoming a part of the Black Bulls.
Obviously, the last manga chapter was nothing short of amazing. We finally saw Asta coming at the last moment to save Noelle and Gaja. Now, everyone is excited to see what events will unfold in the next chapter.
- More: One Piece Chapter 1020 Spoilers: Robin’s Fight Against Black Maria
When Does Black Clover Chapter 301 Come Out?
After a week-long hiatus, Black Clover will return with Chapter 301 on Sunday, August 1st, 2021.
Black Clover manga is available to read on Viz Media and Manga Plus. Interestingly, you can read the first three and the latest three chapters for free on both platforms. However, you need a Shonen Jump Membership if you wish to unlock the in-between manga chapters on Viz.
Black Clover chapter 301 will release at midnight JST (Japan Standard Time) on August 1st, 2021. However, the release timing will vary depending on your region. Moreover, the English translation of new chapters comes out a bit later.
Anyway, here’s when you can expect the English version of Chapter 301 to come out in your region.
- Pacific time: 10 AM PDT
- Central time: 12 PM CDT
- Eastern time: 1 PM EDT
- British time: 6 PM BST
Black Clover 301 Spoilers
When writing this article, the spoilers for Black Clover’s next chapter are already out; here you go:
- Firstly, Black Clover Chapter 301 is titled “That Feeling/Affection,” and it consists of 15 pages.
- We start off with Asta, who seems nervous about something.
- After that, we see the true power of Rill’s new spell, Twilight of Valhalla.
- Rill states that his spell can increase the magical powers of everyone. Also, they would not be killed by the damage they sustain in his “Twilight of Valhalla.”.
- So, Charlotte uses this opprtunity to lift the curse on both of them by increasing her magical powers.
- After delivering Loro to Noelle, he leaves everything up to her. After that, Noelle also confess her feelings for Asta to herself, and activates Saint stage.
- At the end of the chapter, we learn that Vanica is still alive.