Black Desert Online’s Beta Test Starting Next Month: New Trailer and Screenshots Released
Daum Games Europe announced today with a press release that the beta test of the upcoming PC MMORPG Black Desert Online will will begin on Wednesday, December 16th at 7:00 a.m. UTC and end on Tuesday, December 22nd at the same time.
The beta test will also add the Tamer class, of which the developer released a trailer today, that you can enjoy below. The Calpheon region, including its major city with the same name, will also be included in the beta client.
On top of that, we’ll be able to experience the following improvements over the alpha.
- Improved character customization, including 30 new skin tones, 40 new hair colors, new beards, and a bald option for male characters.
- Improved balance of character classes.
- Improved weather cycles, including darker and occasionally stormy nights and lanterns that can be purchased from NPCs to help players in the dark.
- Newly enabled features such as the much requested walking mode and more.
- Adjustment of HP Potions to improve the PvP challenges.
- Fully localized English text.
- Level cap set to 50.99% with PVP unlocked at level 30.
At the bottom of the post, you can also check a few screenshots showcasing the improgements from alpha to beta, and some of the character customization options Daum Games Europe is working on.