Black Desert Online Getting Mediah Expansion Tomorrow for Free: Adds 30% to World Size
Daum Games Europe delivered today the confirmation that the recently released MMORPG Black Desert Online is going to get its first “major expansion” tomorrow, March 30th.
The expansion, that was teased earlier last week, is what many expected, the huge realm of Mediah, that will increase the already enormous world size by 30%, and will bring quite a lot of new content.
Below you can check out the features included in the expansion, and a trailer, showcasing the beautiful vistas that players are going to enjoy without needing any additional purchase.
- World size increased by 30%.
- Over 1,000 new quests.
- Kzarka – An enormous boss that can take on hundreds of players at a time.
- New guild missions, including special bosses that drop formidable weapons.
- Crimson Battlefield – Instanced 40v40 skirmishes that players can queue for in groups of five or solo.
- New weapons and more powerful armor set.
- Craftable Alchemy Stones allow players to apply Attack, Defense, or Life bonuses to their equipment.
- Equipment can be enchanted to higher levels.
No mention was made of the Blader and Plum classes, that were added in Korea alongside Mediah, and that will probably come further down the line.
That said, considering that the game was released in the west just a month ago, Daum seems to be definitely on track with keeping its promise of quick and free content updates.