Arc System Works’ BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma originally released on October 24, 2013 in Japan, and now the updated BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma Extend is coming to Europe this Friday.
Blazblue Chrono Phantasma Extend adds two additional characters: Lambda-11 and Celica A. Mercury. It also includes all the original Chrono Phantasma DLC releases.
Here is all the features the game brings:
– A wealth of single player modes, including Arcade mode, Score Attack, Abyss mode, Unlimited Mars and Highlander Attack.
– 28 playable characters, including the all-new Celica A. Mercury.
– All the DLC from the original Chronophantasma, a rebalanced fighting system, new netplay features and improved netcode that includes cross-platform play between PS4 and PS3.
– Story Mode features new story chapters as well as recap segments of the story so far in Calamity Trigger and Continuum Shift.
– Brand new remix heart mode. Based on the popular manga BlazBlue: Remix Heart, Remix Heart Gaiden is a heart-warming comedic story featuring two high school girls, Mai Natsume and Kajun Faycott, as well as the characters from the main story, Noel, Tsubaki, and Makoto.
– Peerless art and animation. BlazBlue is the pinnacle of 2D fighting excellence, boasting gorgeous, fluid, high-resolution sprites for an anime-style fighting experience like no other.
BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma Extend releases on October 23rd for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, and PS Vita.