Blox Fruit Halloween Update 16 - Patch Notes, New Codes November 2021
Here are the new codes for Blox Fruit November 2021.
Blox Fruit Update 16 has finally dropped and fans are eagerly looking forward to playing the game.
- MORE: How to change the FOV on Xbox, PS5, PS4 in Vanguard
The new update marks the arrival of the Halloween stuff in the game, including events and much more. There are new fruits, islands, and plenty of other things to look forward to in the update as well.
Are there are new codes in November 2021 Update?
No, the developers have not revealed any new codes as of now. We will add them here once they are revealed.
Blox Fruit Halloween Update 16 – Patch Notes
- HALLOWEEN EVENT ENABLED:
- Collect bones by defeating enemies around your level (50% drop chance), and spend them on special rewards!
- Halloween NPC “Death King” added to all seas:
- Random Surprise
- Refund Points
- Reroll Race
- Increased Level Capacity to 2100.
- Added a new island (Haunted Castle):
- Level 2000 > 2100.
- Defeat enemies here for better bone drops.
- Summon a new raid boss.
- Added a new high tier fruit (Shadow):
- Build up your Umbra Meter by landing your moves, or during night.
- You can press V to unleash a massive explosion that scales with your Umbra Meter.
- Added a new fruit (Revive):
- Unique mechanic: By activating C, you’ll be revived at 50% health next time you die.
- Added a new weapon (Hallow Scythe):
Unique mechanic: The X move deals more damage the lower the opponent’s health is (up to 1.4x).
- Added a new fighting style: Dragon Talon.
- Added 3 new accessories.
- Added some new titles.
- Players no longer lose bounty after 3/3 PvP kills.
- Added better protection against exploiters:
- This includes many changes you should not notice as a regular player.
- Made the enhancement effect look slightly better on weapons.
- Increased the damage on Control’s X.