PS4/PS Vita Exclusive Blue Reflection Getting $85 Season Pass; Lots of DLC Announced
Gust's Blue Reflection is a Koei Tecmo game, and as such it's getting lots of costume DLCs, and they aren't cheap.
The recently-released JRPG Blue Reflection is developed by Gust, but it remains a Koei Tecmo game, so the announcement of a robust DLC plans should not surprise anyone.
First of all, we get a season pass, which won’t be cheap. It will cost 9,180 yen plus taxes, translating into $85.
Below you can also see a schedule with a list of the DLC packages to be released between May and July.
- Sailor Swimsuit Full Set (set of swimsuits for 15 characters with a sailor uniform motif) – 2,700 yen
- Sailor Swimsuit Sets A to E (sets of swimsuits for three characters each) – 648 yen each
- Arland Maids (set of costumes from Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland, including male Hom and female Hom)
- Summer Outing Costume Set (set of clothes for 15 characters ideal for summer outings) – 2,700 yen
- Summer Outing Costume Sets A to E (sets of summer clothes for three characters each) – 648 yen each
- Bath Towel Full Set (bath towel costume for 15 characters) – 2,700 yen
- Bath Towel Sets A to E (sets of bath towels for three characters each) – 648 yen each
- Vacation Style Full Set (set of clothes for 15 characters ideal for spending a vacation in a southern island) – 2,700 yen
- Vacation Style Sets A to E (sets of vacation clothes for three characters each) – 648 yen each
- Special Event (in-game events that let the characters go to places suitable for the vacation style) – 108 yen.
The season pass will include all the full sets (which would cost $25 each, when purchased separately) plus the special event.
The costumes for sale will be expanded in the future, so it’s not unlikely that we might see further season passes appear. Is this going to be the next Dead or Alive? We’ll probably know in July.
Below you can also see a trailer advertising the result of a popularity vote among the game’s waifus. It saw Protagonist Hinako grab the top spot, followed by Lime and Yuzuki.