Virtual Air Guitar Company announced today that their Xbox One Kinect game Boom Ball 2 will be releasing on December 21.
Boom Ball 2 consists of the following features and improvements over the first Boom Ball:
- Use awesome ping-pong skills to throw balls and smash thousands of cubes!
- Two-player co-op! Bring a friend or family member!
- Cute cubes, big bonuses and manic multiball mayhem!
- 50 brand-new levels!
- 5 beautiful locations: Tropical Paradise, Snowy Mountain, Crystal Caves, Cloud City and Space!
- Every level can be played with 1 or 2 players!
- This game is suitable for all ages, shapes and sizes, and may result in getting seriously fit.
Aki Kanerva, Founder and Lead Designer of Virtual Air Guitar Company, had the following to say about Boom Ball 2 and its new two player mode:
“With two players, your goal is the same, but you have and extra pair of hands. Very useful when there is a dozen balls flying around. Boom Ball 2′s merry havoc makes it a great game to play with the family on Christmas holidays. It’s easy to learn and get everyone up and moving.”
You can watch a new trailer for the game below. Boom Ball 2 will be $9.99 when it releases exclusively on the Xbox One.