Boruto Chapter 60: Release Date, Time, and Spoilers Revealed
Get ready for the next Boruto chapter.
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations is one of the best Japanese manga to read right now. Every new chapter of the manga is a blessing for Naruto fans. And after waiting for an entire month, we are finally close to getting Chapter 60.
Written by Ukyō Kodachi and Masashi Kishimoto, Boruto serves as a direct sequel to the legendary Naruto series. Of course, our favorite characters like Naruto and Sasuke play a significant role in the story. However, the spin-off series puts a substantial focus on the next generation of Shinobis.
The previous chapter of Boruto was released last month, and now, everyone familiar with the series is looking forward to reading Chapter 60.
- More: Boruto Episode 202 Spoilers: Sasuke and the Otsutsuki Dimension
When Does Boruto Chapter 60 Come out?
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 60 is confirmed to release on Tuesday, July 20th, 2021.
Viz Media and Manga Plus should be your prime destinations to catch the upcoming manga chapter. Interestingly, both platforms let you read the first three and the latest three manga chapters for free. And if you have a Shonen Jump Membership on Viz, you can also unlock the in-between chapters.
For readers in Japan, the upcoming Boruto chapter will release at midnight JST (Japan Standard Time) on July 20th.
However, the release timing will vary depending on your region. Moreover, the English translation of new chapters comes out a bit later.
Anyway, to make it less complicated, we’ve mentioned the exact release time for Chapter 60’s English version; here you go:
- Pacific Time: 9:00 AM PDT
- Central Time: 11:00 AM CDT
- Eastern Time: 12:00 PM EDT
- British Time: 5:00 PM BST
Boruto Chapter 60 Spoilers
Interestingly, the spoilers for the next Boruto chapter are already out. So, you can read them ahead of the chapter’s official releases.
- Firstly, Boruto Chapter 60 is titled “Where you Belong,” and it shows Daemon on its cover.
- The chapter kicks off with Shikamaru stating that Code’s Claw Marks are akin to Yondaime’s “Hiraishin.”
- According to him, these marks can also be seen on the outer wall of Konoha and other villages. However, it’s possible that these marks are just decoys.
- Amado, who is working on making a “strong ally of Konoha,” clearly states that he has no intention on turning against Konoha.
- Meanwhile, Sumire is worried about a msyerious silhouette of someone/somebody in body pod.
- After a second horse round, bug’s face get smashed by Daemon. And Code uses this oppurtunity to test his Claw marks on Daemon.
- Ada, on the other hand, keeps concealing Code’s abilities.
- Boruto is still taking two boba pills/day.
- Hinata prepares a feast for Kawaki’s welcome celebration.
- Boruto gives Kawaki his old Hitai-ate, asking him to give it back after he becomes a real shinobi.
- Finally, Boruto assures Kawaki that it is his home, and this is where he belongs.
Note that these spoilers may not be completely accurate. So, make sure you read the official chapter when it comes out on July 20th, 2021.