Headup Games has announced that its 50 million plus downloaded game (across PC, Xbox One, and mobile devices), Bridge Constructor, is coming to PS4 on December 13th. A price wasn’t divulged, however, the game is currently $9.99 USD on PC and Xbox One so this could be an indication of what it will cost you on PS4.
Never heard of Bridge Constructor? No problem — here’s an overview from Headup Games itself:
Choose from a range of materials for each individual bridge, such as wood, steel, cables, or concrete pillars. Use the appropriate materials and stay within budget to build the perfect bridge. The choice of materials enables you to build each bridge in almost infinite variety – your budget is the only limit. So get on the drawing board and set your imagination and creativity free!
- 40 Levels on the island nation of Camatuga
- SlopeMania: 24 “sloping” levels incl. especially tricky crazy levels
- 6 Settings: city, canyon, beach, mountains, hills, grotto
- Map with unlocked worlds and levels
- 4 different building materials: wood, steel, cables, concrete pillars
- Color coded load indicator for different building materials
- Three different load bearing levels: car, truck and tank truck
- Intuitive gamepad controls
- High score per level
- Build sloping roads in all levels
Additionally, Headup Games also announced its plans to bring more of its games to PS4, starting with The Inner World in early 2017 and The Inner World: The Last Windmonk in summer 2017.