Stormcloud Games and Rising Star Game released a new trailer for the PC version of Brut@l today which covers the game’s co-op features.
Brut@l is a procedurally generated re-imagining of classic ASCII dungeon crawlers. The game’s co-op mode allows players to traverse through and fight enemies in the game’s levels together. These are some of the game’s other features:
- Choose from four unique characters – Ranger, Mage, Warrior and Amazon
- Craft powerful weapons and brew strange potions to aid you in your quest
- Level up your hero to unlock new skills and devastating combat abilities
- Survive 26 procedurally generated dungeon levels the face-off against the fearsome Guardian of the Dungeon
- Get creative with Brut@l’s Dungeon Creator, an intuitive editing tool that lets you build, play, share and even die in your very own dungeon.
You can watch the trailer below. Brut@l is now available on PS4 and is coming to PC on February 9. You can watch another trailer for the PC version of the game here.