Burn Zombie Burn Hits Steam
After seeing a 2009 release on the PS3, Burn Zombie Burn by Doublesix is now gracing your PC on the juggernaut known as Steam. For $9.99 you can get your hands on this arcade shooter where you play as Bruce, a guy hoping to get lucky with his girl, Daisy, until zombies decided to cock-block. Now Bruce has to keep himself alive and fight through the hordes, whether it be by fire, a baseball bat, mines, or any of the other weapons at his disposal.
There are many modes the player can sift through to help our average Joe, including a Defend Daisy mode, timed modes, survival mode, and Freeplay. If an urge to see just how good the player is comes about, the Extreme mode will make sure that rewards and passage are earned. Check out what else the game will be packing after the jump.
Some other features that are in the game are:
- Six levels inspired by American horror movies: The Woods, Graveyard, Suburbia, Drive-In, Military Base and Secret Lab.
- Ten custom Challenge levels including: ‘My Exploding Zombie Head!’ (kick your Exploding Zombie Head around the map, shoot to detonate); Zombie Zapper (trick those zombies into running into your brand new zombie disposal device); ‘Zombies Ate My Teddy!’ (zombies are after your teddy, you must stop them!) and ‘Lawn of the Dead!’ (a lawnmower and a lot of zombies).
- Eight zombie types to burn, each with their own behavioral patterns, strengths and weaknesses: Normal, Exploders, Crazies, Dancers, Rushers, Riots, Noxious and the Super Zombie!
- Choose from a fantastic range of classic horror-movie weapons to dish out some zombie hurt including: the baseball bat, the shotgun, the chainsaw, the lawnmower and some new additions: the Dance Gun and Brain Gun!
- Then eviscerate some more undead with your explosives. You can upgrade your Timed Explosives to Proximity Mines or Remote Explosives for your zombie-blasting convenience!
- Set fire to zombies to net a big score multiplier. The more zombies on fire, the bigger your multiplier and the quicker your score rises.
A comic book and guide are also available at Filefront: http://news.filefront.com/burn-zombie-burn-exclusive-strategy-guide-and-comic-book/