Today developer Treyarch released a new patch for Call of Duty: Black Ops III.
The main point of version 1.22 is to prepare the title for the upcoming release of the Zombie Chronicles DLC. In addition to this, multiple bugs have been fixed, including one that affected unopened Supply Drops, and one that prevented Ballistic Knife blades from being recovered after they had been fired.
You can find a full list of the patch notes, straight from Treyarch, below:
- This update addresses a number of general performance issues.
- Unopened Supply Drop bundles will now remain in the Black Market after the events have ended.
- Supply Drops that had disappeared have been returned to players’ inventories.
- Attachment Icons will load more quickly in Create-a-Class and Gunsmith menus.
- Addressed an exploit that allowed users to equip some camos before unlocking them.
- Ballistic Knife
- Ballistic Knife blades are now recoverable.
- Ballistic Knife now properly registers headshots with the Kill Counter or Clan Tag attachments equipped.
Players should be able to download the patch now, however the Xbox One and PC versions of the update will not include the preparation for Zombie Chronicles, as that won’t release on those respective platforms until 30 days after it releases on PS4.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III was released on November 6th, 2015, on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. The game’s latest DLC, Zombie Chronicles, will be released in a few days, on May 16th, 2017. The map pack will cost $30, and will include eight remastered zombie mode maps.