Call of Duty: Black Ops III Gets New Weapons; PC Version Updated with New Patch
Two new weapons join the hit shooter on all systems, while the PC version receives a new patch.
Today, Call of Duty: Black Ops III received two brand new weapons in the game’s Black Market store. Specifically, these weapons are the M1911 pistol and the AK-74u Submachine Gun.
In addition to the new guns, Treyarch is also allowing players to earn the Into the Void camo via Supply Drops.
Finally, Treyarch released a brand new update for the PC version of the game. The patch is similar to the one released on consoles last week, with some new additions for the game’s Zombie mode, and should be available to download as soon as the game is booted up.
You can find the full notes for the patch below
- This update addresses a number of general performance and security issues.
- Unopened Supply Drop bundles will now remain in the Black Market after the events have ended.
- Supply Drops that had disappeared have been returned to players’ inventories.
- Attachment Icons will load more quickly in Create-a-Class and Gunsmith menus.
- Addressed an exploit that allowed users to equip some camos before unlocking them.
- Ballistic Knife:
- Ballistic Knife blades are now recoverable.
- Ballistic Knife now properly registers headshots with the Kill Counter or Clan Tag attachments equipped
- Players will receive all the rewards from the Community Headshot Challenge:
- 4 Yoji Shinkawa-themed calling cards, featuring Takeo, Richtofen, Nikolai, and Dempsey.
- 1 Animated Yoji Shinkawa-themed calling card, with all 4 classic Zombies heroes.
- Limited Edition Pack-a-Punch camo.
- Players will receive 8 free GobbleGums in celebration of Zombies Chronicles’ launch.
- Eight new Zombies Chronicles GobbleGums will drop from Dr. Monty’s Factory.
- Board Games – Repairing one board at a window repairs all boards at that window.
- Flavor Hexed – Selects a random Mega, Rare, or Ultra that is not in the player’s loadout. If the player doesn’t bleed out or take a new GobbleGum from the machine, this will repeat a second time when the first has run out.
- Power Vacuum – Powerups drop more often.
- Soda Fountain -Perk purchase limit is ignored. When purchasing a perk, get a random one for free.
- Reign Drops- Spawns one of each of the nine core powerups.
- Extra Credit – Spawns a personal points powerup worth 1250 points.
- Idle Eyes – All zombies ignore all players and stand idle.
- Board To Death – Zombies within 15 feet of a repaired board are killed.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III is available on PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC.