Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Gets Small Patch; Fixes Bugs and Adjusts Weapons
Activision announced that a new Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare patch is now live.
Today developer Infinity Ward released a new update for its game Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. The patch is fairly small and seems to only affect how some objects function, as well as fixing some minor bugs.
You can find the full patch notes below:
• Adjusted the R-C8 – Meteor variant no longer deals mid-air fall damage (aside from the initial drop) when boosting in the air. Also fixed a bug where ground pounds for the Meteor were not always successfully activating
• Fixed an issue that caused the Trinity Rocket side missiles to move too slowly
• Various map fixes
• Drone Package – Fuse: We now remove any disowned crates when the owner disconnects from the match. Also reduced the lifetime of the crate to 60 seconds
• Uplink: Throwback – Added collision to bounce the drone back instead of resetting in 15 potential spots around the Press Box (areas where the player would be unable to reach the drone)
• Adjusted the Synaptic sprint out fire times for the LMGs and Snipers to be in line with all other Rigs (time it takes to shoot the weapon when the fire button is pressed while sprinting)
• Fix for an issue where assist scores would not add to scorestreak progress for the last kill in round based modes
The developer says the patch should be live on all platforms now.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare was released on November 4th, 2016 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.