Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Update 1.26 Patch Notes Today (November 3)
With only a few days left until Vanguard releases, Black Ops Cold War receives one final update!
A brand new update for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War was deployed earlier today (November 3) and brings with it some changes, bug fixes, and the release of the previously PlayStation exclusive mode, Onslaught.
Call of Duty: Vanguard is only a matter of days away, but we’ve still get plenty of time left in Season 6 of both Black Ops Cold War and Warzone, with more content arriving in today’s update.
Here’s everything you need to know about the November 3 Black Ops Cold War update, including the full patch notes.
- READ MORE: Call of Duty: Vanguard Release Time, Date, and Pre-Order Bonuses
What’s New In Today’s Update?
As mentioned previously, today’s Black Ops Cold War update includes some brand new season six content for players to enjoy.
Now that the new update is officially live, players will find the brand new ‘Hammer & Sickle’ weapon available for unlock or purchase, plus new challenge rewards, new prestige shop content, and more.
One of the biggest pieces of content included in today’s update is ‘Onslaught’, a new mode for Zombies which was previously a PlayStation exclusive for the first year. So, if you’re on Xbox or PC, you can now jump into the brand new mode.
There were also some minor changes, bug fixes, and playlist updates made in the most recent patch. All of the details can be found in the patch notes below.
- READ MORE: Call of Duty Vanguard Multiplayer Maps Available at Launch
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War November 3 Patch Notes
Below you will find the official patch notes for the November 3 Black Ops Cold War update. For more details on the most recent update, make sure to check out the official Treyarch Studios website.
- Hammer & Sickle
- New Melee weapon now available via weapon unlock challenges in Multiplayer and Zombies, or via Store bundle.
- New weapon unlock challenge added to Multiplayer and Zombies for the LAPA SMG.
- 100 Percenter Rewards
- Added “100 Percenter” Challenge rewards for Multiplayer, Zombies, and Campaign.
- Players are now awarded an Animated Calling Card when they complete 100% of Challenges in each mode.
- Dark Ops Challenges are not required to earn 100 Percenter Calling Cards.
- Players who have already completed all Challenges in a given mode will be awarded the Calling Card retroactively.
- New Weapon Blueprint
- Added new “Vicarious” Tactical Rifle Weapon Blueprint to the Prestige Shop.
- Legacy Calling Cards
- Added new Legacy Calling Cards and Animated Calling Cards to the Prestige Shop.
- Added new Cinematic Archive to the Barracks where players can watch cinematics from previous seasons.
- Players will now be prompted with an option to uninstall the Black Ops Cold War Campaign to free up disk space.
- All Campaign save data will be retained and the mode can be reinstalled at any time.
- Throwback Moshpit
- Added updated Throwback Moshpit playlist featuring Nuketown ’84 and remastered maps from Black Ops and Black Ops II.
- Gunfight Tournament
- Added new rewards for the latest Gunfight Tournament.
- Nuketown 24/7
- Throwback Moshpit [NEW]
- 3v3 Gunfight Snipers Only [NEW]
- Face Off 6v6
- Party Games
- All Platforms
- Onslaught available on all platforms starting at 9PM PT Nov. 2nd, including 23 maps across Onslaught and Onslaught Containment:
- The Pines
- Onslaught Containment
- Game Show
- Nuketown ‘84
- Addressed an issue where progress for the Onslaught Containment challenge “Contained” was being tracked when playing standard Onslaught.
- Rampage Inducer
- Rampage Inducer effects now last until Round 55 (previously ended on Round 20).
- Adjusted chance to spawn Super Sprinters based on community feedback. Super Sprinter spawn rate now begins at 20% (originally 50%) and increases 5% every 5 rounds while Rampage Inducer is active (25% chance at Rounds 5-9, 30% chance at Rounds 10-14, and so on).
- Addressed an issue in “Firebase Z” where the Orda was unintentionally difficult to kill during Assault Waves from Round 30 onward in 3-player and 4-player games.
- Addressed an issue where players could lose control of the ARC-XD when driving near the underground facility entrance doors on “Die Maschine.”
- Closed exploits that allowed players to reach unintended locations in “Die Maschine,” “Firebase Z,” and “Mauer Der Toten.”
- Closed various zombie pathing exploits in “Forsaken.”
- Addressed various stability issues in “Forsaken” related to arcade games, the Main Quest, and the Chrysalax Wonder Weapon.
- Addressed an issue where certain audio was missing during Exfil in “Forsaken.”
- Addressed an issue where Kravchenko’s knife was missing during the “Firebase Z” ending cutscene.
- Players will now start with 1,000 Essence in Outbreak (previously 500).
- Weapons from Seasons Four and Five can now be acquired from the Mystery Box.
- Weapons from Seasons Four and Five can now be acquired as possible rewards.
- Addressed an issue where Chalices were being incorrectly awarded in limited-time modes.
- PhD Slider can now be purchased in offline Local play.
- The Hand Cannon and ARC-XD can now be crafted in offline Local play.
- Outbreak (Endless and 3 Region)
- Mauer der Toten
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Onslaught (All Platforms)
- Onslaught Containment (All Platforms)
- Dead Ops Arcade 3 (Standard and First-Person)