Call of Duty Vanguard Alpha Streaks, Perks, and Equipment List
Seven Streaks are available in the Alpha version.
Only a day before the launch, Sledgehammer Games shared the Call of Duty Vanguard Alpha Streaks for Champion Hill.
Call of Duty Vanguard Alpha for the Champion Hill mode will be live tomorrow, and players are already hyped about what is going to be available during this free session.
In Champion Hill, four teams will battle against each other to be the last remaining squad and win the match. Hopefully, the mode is supposed to bring more fun with perks, streaks, and special equipment.
- CHECK THIS OUT: Vanguard’s New Gameplay Mechanics Could Ruin Warzone, According To JGOD
From an extra life for your whole team to a spy plane that reveals enemy locations, all are included in the Champion Hill Streaks. Take a look at the details down below.
Call of Duty Vanguard Chmapion Hill Alpha Streaks, Perks, and Equipment
- Spy Plane: Calls in a spy plane which reveals all enemy positions on the minimap to allies. Can’t be shot down. (This automatically activates in the next match.)
- Flamenaut: Receive a flamethrower with unlimited fuel and a protective suit. Both lost on death. (This automatically activates in the next match.)
- Deathmachine: Equips a machine gun with explosive rounds and a fixed number of bullets. Persists through death until ammo is depleted. (This automatically activates in the next match.)
- V2 Rocket: Activates instantly, and drops a V2 Rocket, killing all players and ending the match.
- Extra Life: Gain 1 additional life for your team.
- Armor Plate: A single piece of Armor.
- Full Armor: Full set of armor plates.
- Ghost: Undetectable while moving by Spy Planes, enemy intel, and Field Mics.
- Survival Training: Maximized resistance to stun effects. Immune to gas.
- High Alert: Your vision pulses when enemies outside of your view see you.
- Tracker: Enemies leave behind a footprint trail. See markers at enemy death locations and hide the death markers of enemies you kill.
- Demolition: Extra lethal on spawn. Thrown lethals display an indicator showing the path of the lethal.
- Double Time: Double the duration of Tactical Sprint. Increase crouch movement speed by 30%.
- MK2 Frag Grenade: Cookable Fragmentation Grenade.
- No. 69 Stun Grenade: Slows victim’s movement and aiming.
- Throwing Knife: Retrievable knife that is lethal when thrown at the body or head.
- Gammon Bomb: Impact Grenade.
- MK V Gas Grenade: Explodes on impact with the ground, releasing a lingering cloud of gear gas that causes slowed movement, blurred vision, and coughing.
- S-Mine 44: Proximity-triggered explosive.
Call of Duty Vanguard will be available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and PC.