Call of Duty: Warzone Update Patch Notes Today (January 6)
Today's update finally fixes the invisible operator skin!
The first patch of the year for Call of Duty: Warzone was deployed earlier today (January 6) with a small list of bug fixes and an update of things to come in the future.
Since the initial release of Warzone’s new Caldera Pacific Map in December, the game has been in a dire state, especially on consoles. The community has been desperately begging for new updates for well over a month now, with a long list of problems still needing to be fixed.
Thankfully, Raven Software has returned from the holiday break and are aiming to fix many of the issues found within Warzone at the minute. Today’s update is the first step in returning the massive Battle Royale to its original state, here are the full details.
- READ MORE: PlayStation’s Discord Integration Could Be Happening Imminently
Call of Duty: Warzone January 6 Update & Patch Notes
Below you will find the official patch notes for the January 6 Call of Duty: Warzone update, which is now available on all supported platforms.
- In Vanguard Modes, the Firesale Public Event will now last for the entire duration of the respective Circle that it starts with.
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across Caldera allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue causing every Loadout Drop to spawn at the exact same XY coordinates.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Awoken” Francis Operator Skin to appear invisible beyond a certain distance.
Future Call of Duty: Warzone Updates Outlined
Although Warzone fans definitely won’t be complaining about the fixes included in today’s update, there’s still plenty more to go.
Raven Software also announced that they had updated their official Trello board with a list of problems currently being investigated. Future updates will aim to fix the following issues:
- Players unable to invert mouse look for keyboard and mouse on consoles.
- Players encountering various “debug text” elements in-game.
- Vanguard weapons are missing pieces of their model with certain attachments equipped.
- Players with a throwing knife blueprint equipped are afforded uninitended benefits when being brought back after death.
- Players are unable to switch their voice chat device or microphone from the default system device.
- Players are experiencing freezes when attempting to access a Buy Station.
It was also noted on Raven Software’s Twitter account that an adjustment for the Akimbo Double Barrel Shotgun is coming in the future. For more details make sure to check out the official Warzone Trello Board.