Call of Duty XP, a multi-day expierience featuring interactive Call of Duty-themed attractions, the first Call of Duty VR experience, Exhibits, developer panels, surprise musical quests and more, is returning this September, Activision has announced.
The event takes place in Los Angeles between Friday September 2 until Sunday September 4. Call of Duty XP will feature the first worldwide reveal and hands-on opportunity for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and Modern Warfare Remastered’s multiplayer modes, along with a PlayStation VR experience that puts players in control of their own Jackel fighter jet.
Adam Boyes, Vice President of Publisher Relations at Sony Interactive Entertainment has this to say about the event:
“As a presenting partner of the Call of Duty World League, it’s been exciting to watch these talented teams compete and we’re looking forward to the culmination of the tournament during the Call of Duty Championship. We’re also thrilled to be bringing PlayStation VR to the amazing lineup of event activities, where fans will experience the thrill of piloting their own Jackal fighter jet. We’re proud to partner with Activision and Call of Duty on the return of this historic fan celebration and this can’t miss Call of Duty community gathering.”
Other Call of Duty XP activities include:
- PlayStation VR Experience, where fans can feel what it’s like to pilot a Jackal, the personal fighter jet in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- Dedicated Call of Duty developer panels and Q&As from Infinity Ward, Treyarch and Sledgehammer Games
- Onsite Call of Duty armoury and franchise museum
- Call of Duty photo booths and experiential activities
- Surprise musical guests
More attractions are to be announced at a later date. Three tiers of tickets are available with prices starting from $49. The more expensive tickets will give you a digital code for the Legacy or Digital Deluxe edition of Infinite Warfare.
All tickets come with bonus digital content for both Black Ops 3 and Infinite Warfare, including a calling card and weapon camo.
- Enlisted Ticket: $49 – General Admission seating for three days of the Call of Duty World League Championship, Presented by PlayStation 4 and access to Call of Duty XP gameplay and activities
- Veteran Ticket: $129 – General Admission seating for three days of the Call of Duty World League Championship, Presented by PlayStation 4, access to Call of Duty XP gameplay and activities, the $80 digital Legacy edition of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and a Care Package with exclusive Call of Duty XP swag
- Prestige Ticket: $199 – Scheduled activities and gameplay, VIP line for activities and gameplay, Player Meet and Greets, access to the VIP lounge, parking pass, premium seating for the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multiplayer reveal and Call of Duty World League Championship, Presented by PlayStation 4, a $100 Digital Deluxe version of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and a Care Package with exclusive Call of Duty XP swag
Tickets for Call of Duty XP 2016 going on June 11 and the event takes place September 2 until September 4.